The calm before the storm

We enjoyed our first electrical storm this afternoon just as we neared Fort Nelson.
Stunning cloud formations, lightning and thunder.
Then all was calm once more.

It reminded me of my a Capella gospel singing friends, and, Tony Backhouse who taught us this song.

Steal away, steal away, steal away to Jesus
Steal away, steal away home
I ain't got long to stay here

My Lord, He calls me
He calls me by the thunder
The trumpet sounds within-a my soul
I ain't got long to stay here





























Comments

Diane said…
I have just had a wonderful ride through your blogs and also Dick's. It is amazing what different styles of photos you both take - both sets wondeful in their own way, but hard to imagine that you on the same trip!!

Travel safely and well

Love

Diane

Popular posts from this blog

Homeward bound: Picton to Queenstown, New Zealand. 875km, 11.5°C-22°C

Ngorogoro Crater